- Glass is of poor quality and therefore leaches into the drug and the whole lot is destroyed.
- Due to evaporation loss of samples
- Extra peaks due to interaction of solvent↔septum
- Autosampler Mechanical damage
- Degradation of Sample
- Irreproducible injection volumes
WHAT WE CAN DO
We need to understand chromatography vial components in-depth and how to avoid mistakes that might waste your precious samples.
Here comes the SOLUTION
- Full warranted compatibility made from USP Type – 1 Glass
- Least pH shift
- Lowest leaching
- Broad chemical resistance
- Bonding at the molecular level of plastic and rubber
- Processed in clean room environment
- Withstands multiple injections
- Designed for full warranted compatibility made from USP Type – 1 Glass
- Linear coefficient of expansion 33.
- Vials are packed in a clean environment and meets the requirements of US and European pharmacopoeia.
SCREW CAPS FOR SAMPLER VIALS
- Screw caps form an excellent seal
- Option available with Pre-Slit cap
- Mechanically hold the septum in place during piercing
- No tools are required for assembly