Prominent feature :
- Softens the hard water and provides good quality water for use in laboratories.
- Remove all the calcium and magnesium ions in hard water and the soft water thus obtained liquid has hardness less than 5 ppm as CaCO3.
- Specially designed for easy serviceability and recharging the resin with sodium chloride solution.
- Softened water can be used as feed water to the Distillation Units.
- Use of hard water in boilers, would leave the boiler with a lot of scaling and sedimentation, hence to improve the quality of the distillate and for longer life of the glass/quartz boilers, it is recommended to use softened water.