The tester features with innovative nanotechnology metal material sensor, for fast and easy test of pH value of soil, fruit, meat, cheese and other semi-solid media.
- Take off the protective cap from metal probe
- Press OFF/ON button. Tester displays “7.00”.
- Insert the metal probe vertically into the sample that requires testing, at least 6-8cm deep. Make sure there is close contact(Soil need to humid~60%-80%). The tester will start testing automatically. After about 1 minute the test is over. Indication light will be on for about 10 seconds. The displayed number is locked, which is the value of pH.
- After each test, take out the tester, wipe the metal probe clean with towel or tissue paper. Display will be unlocked, and show “7.00″. It is ready for a newtest.
- After use, wipe the metal probe clean until it displays “7.00”. Switch off the tester.
Technical Specification (6 Position):
|Range||: pH: 3.0-14.0 pH|
|Resolution||: 0.10 pH|
|Accuracy||: ± 0.2 pH(3.0-12.0 pH )|
|Operating Temp||: 5-45 °C|
|Calibration||: 1 point (Factory calibrated -No more calibration)|
|Power supply||: DC 9V(L1022 battery)|
|Dimension||: Æ50.5 x 250 mm|
|Probe length||: 140mm|
|Features||: Automatic detection of data and lock to keep,automatic switch to OFF in 5 minutes (or manual shutdown).|